Embedded Component

Muckey

Hi,

I have embedded a windowcontrol into an aspx page but when i add the
runat="server" i get an error message :

Parser Error Message: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes
(xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).

it took me 2 months to get this far and i am so excited about the
possibilities now that arrived. I need to make these function with the page
though for it to be of any use. Does anyone know of a tutorial (not the
quickstarts or gotdotnet articles listed 1000k times here) that might help
me out --not so much with the embedding but more the interacting?

thanks

Steve