Embedded resources not working in production environment

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by fredd00, Jan 7, 2008.

  1. fredd00

    fredd00 Guest

    Hi

    first let me describe the environment

    web site is 1.1 based upgraded to 2.0
    i'm working on a project that is 3.5
    the project is a folder in the web site

    www.root.com/project

    when i don't embed the resources in my 3.5 project (using
    local_resource folder) everything works fine
    if i publish my project (embeded resources in dll ) and move the dll
    in the root bin and place the pages in the /project folder , the
    application works but when i change the culture , it's always the
    default culture that is being displayed

    any idea how i could use embeded resources ?

    thanks
    fredd00, Jan 7, 2008