wdp resources

Guest

Hi all,

I have a website project that contains some usercontrols. I also have a Web
Deployment Project that compiles this website into a DLL and subsequently
this DLL is referenced in another Website project. The usercontrols require
some external resources like images and javascript files. Is there a way I
can embed these in the compiled dll? That way each subsequent website
project that references this dll doesnt have to worry about the external
resources and their specific paths etc.

Please advise.

TIA!