Proper method for adding/accessing resources in a DLL project?

TastyKarma

Was hoping somebody might have some pointers or maybe a link to an
article that explains how to add resources inside a DLL project.
In a regular project there's the option to "Add ASP .NET Folder" that
allows you to add local and global resources folders that contain resx
files to be accessed directly in the code. I haven't found anything
similar to that when working with a DLL library. Is there some standard
way I'm supposed to add resources to a DLL?
Any info is appreciated,
Thanks.
Mark

TastyKarma

OK, turns out that I can directly access any .resx file that I place in
the project as long as the property "Build Action" specifies that it's
an "Embedded Resource". So I can access it similar to:
NameSpace.[DirectoryName].ResxFilename.ResourceID