Enable Parent Controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Holysmoke, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Holysmoke

    Holysmoke Guest

    Hi all,

    I am using a datalist to generate controls based on the values arrive from DB.

    checkbox
    RadioButtonList/CheckBoxList

    For each row there is checkbox which again contains group controls
    (RadioButtonList/CheckboxList) related with it.

    Now I need to control this,

    If the user selects (checks) group controls, automatically i want to check
    the checkbox. How I can do this in DataList using a JS client script function?

    TIA,
    Holy

    Holysmoke, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Holysmoke

    Guest

    You wopuld need to do use Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock and generate
    dynamic Javascript. Chances are you will also need to get the ClientID
    of the checkboxes. Because there is not much information I can only
    point you so far.

    , Mar 21, 2005