    way to hide or encrypt the source code of the application (C# code behind)
    from being diplayed by anyone else?

    Thanks.
    Mohammad Samara, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Mohammad Samara

    Brian Henry Guest

    something called an obsufcator can make it very hard to decompile compiled
    code.. there is a free version with VS.NET Enterprise that i know of.. maybe
    other versions have one also.

    Brian Henry, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Try this:

    http://www.abderaware.com/WhitePapers/Obfuscator.htm

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 5, 2003
  4. Obfuscators make it harder to decompile .NET IL into C#
    code.

    Check the http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/csharp/tools/
    website for list of useful tools.

    Warm regards,
    Arun Ganesh.
    www.arunmicrosystems.netfirms.com

    in message

    Arun Ganesh [Microsoft MVP], Dec 5, 2003