Error 401 in IIS6

James Wong

Hi everybody,

I'm encountering an error 401 while deploying a web services appliction to
Server 2003 with IIS6. The application is working fine in Server 2000 with
IIS5.

The web services is installed in Server 2003 and I can access the *.asmx
through IE (either in that server or in other PC). However, when I run my VB
2005 application which refers to the web services, error 401 (without
sub-error code) is returned.

Do you have any idea on my issue? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
James Wong

Kevin

I'm getting the same thing. I am not certain what's causing it. If you find
a solution, please send me an update or of course, post it here.

Thanks,
Kevin