Error 500 newbie question

dont mess please

Hi all,

I'm running Win2k Pro with IIS on it, at home. My ISP doesn't allow
me to publish to port 80, so I'm publishing on 2850. My HTML runs
fine, but my ASP doesn't. I get error 500, internal server error, and
in my Event Viewer I get "The server failed to load application
'/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT'. The error was 'No such interface supported
'. "

I know it's annoying to answer the same questions all the time, but
maybe someone can point me to a FAQ, or something?

Thanks.