Error 500 with a Asp.Net 2.0 site with IIS 7/W2K8

Oriane

Hello there,

This is the warning I get when I start too run a aspx page on my brand-new
W2K8 server:

"Unable to load all the ISAPI filters for the site 'STIBIL'". The reason
seems to be linked with a missing authorization (but for which account ?).

The same site is running on Vista/II7 and W2K3/IIS6.

Any hint ?

PS: I'm not used to work with W2K8. This is my first time...

Best Regards

Oriane

Hi,

Pb solved: I set the read permissions for my web.config file to the
IIS_IUSRS group.