    Any help would be gratefully appreciated
    Thank you
    Ant
    Ant, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Ant

    Patrice Guest

    Disable "Show simplified HTTP error" in your browser so that you can see the
    real error.

    (you could also create a custom error page to display a friendly message to
    users and to have error details reported to you, see :
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224070
    ).

    --
    Patrice

    "Ant" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hello,
    > I'm receiving an error 500 when trying to dsiplay an ASP page with IIS.

    Does

    Patrice, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Ant

    PJones Guest