Error Consuming Web Service from WIndows application when WebService is using Custom Service Accoun

DNB

NOTE: I have posted this message in
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet also
I have a web service in .net 1.5 that I am consuming using windows
application.
I am running this windows application on Windows XP Pro.

Now if we use SQL server Authentication in WebService to connect to database
I am able to Invoke this web service from Windows Application(running on XP)

But as soon as I switch to Custom Service Account ( Create an Application
Pool with a Custom Identity) . I get following error while Invoking this
web service from Windows Application (running on XP)

"Server was unable to process request. --> Unable to generate a temporary
class (result=1).
error CS2001: Source file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\noqnumwr.0.cs' could not be found
error CS2008: No inputs specified"

I tried following
go to c: > windows > temp
right clik and click on properties > Security >
here Click on Add and find out the NETWORK service user, add and then allow
full control.
Still it failed.

Thanks
DNB

John Saunders [MVP]

DNB said:
[...]

Do you have auditing turned on for that system? If you did, then you could
look in the Security event log to see what failures happened, then see what
account they happened for, then enable that account to have that access.

Use Start->Run->gpedit.msc to turn on auditing. Navigate to Computer
Configuration->Windows Settings->Security Settings->Local Policies->Audit
policies. Here's how I have it set up on my machine:

Policy,Security Setting
Audit account logon events,Success, Failure
Audit account management,Success, Failure
Audit directory service access,Success, Failure
Audit logon events,Success, Failure
Audit object access,Failure
Audit policy change,Success
Audit privilege use,Success, Failure