Error: Could not find a part of the path

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jessica, May 20, 2004.

  1. jessica

    jessica Guest

    Hi, I got a problem "Could not find a part of the path". On my loca
    machine I mapped the V:\LoggerNet to a remote server folder where th
    real-time data come in. I checked the file, it gets updated with th
    original server source. The code is like

    streamreader sr=null;
    sr = File.OpenText("V:\\LoggerNet\\newdata.dat");
    text = sr.ReadToEnd();

    But when I run the code, it gave error "Could not find a part of th
    path "V
    :\LoggerNet\newdata.dat" on my webpage. The program is using C# an
    ASP.NET.

    Does anyone have any idea why this happen and how to solve it?? Thank
    a lot!

    Jessic

    -
    jessic