error execute bat file from asp

Rocket Hawk

Hello all,

i need to run XXXX.BAT file from ASP page use windows 2000 server

the XXXX.BAT file run as:
used exist maped drive to shared folder on ServerB and copy files to ServerA

On ServerA in the IIS site i set domain account for Anonymous Access
Authentication
and set for script and execute permission
i also added the site domain account to Administrators group

on ServerB i created the exact user+password as ServerA site domain account
and gave it the full sharing permission and full security permission

when i run the batch file Localy it's working good !

but when i run it from the ASP Page i am getting Access Denied error?

Can someone tell me what's wrong? or point to such document,,

Thanks in advance,

Tony H.

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

i also added the site domain account to Administrators group

What is the "site domain account"?
on ServerB i created the exact user+password as ServerA site domain
account

Again, what user is this? Are you sure you disabled password
synchronization and have the exact same password on both servers?

See http://www.aspfaq.com/2168

GNS Admin

On serverA,
under computer management / Local user
I created new user name (test) and set it password then I added the test
user to the local Administrators group

on ServerB
under computer management / Local user
I created new user name (test) and set it password then I added the test
user to the local Administrators group

inside IIS on ServerA I unchecked the Allow IIS to control password
so yes I think I remove the disabled password synchronization and sign the
same exact password for test user

the only think I can see different in the it's the full Computers user name
as:

Server\user

mon1\test
mon-rake\test

Thanks
Tony

Rocket Hawk

Ray,

I have tried all the suggest replies, still NOT RUNNING

any other solutions?

Thanks in advance,
Tony H.