Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Data: name=264835
Source: Infrastructure
Error in : Void SendIntelligenceInfo(System.String, System.String,
System.String, System.String, System.String, System.String,
System.String)
in : D:\Directory\Server1\Html\Web\Doc\Details.aspx at : line 174

Guest

This error indicates that some object reference in the code is used before
the object has been created. If you are executing under two different
scenarios under which you get the error in one case and not the other, that
would indicate two separate pathways of execution where one instantiates the
object and the other does not.

If you can look at the application source you should determine which object
is the offender and be sure that all paths of execution create it before it
is used.