Server Error in '/' Application.

• Thread starter DotNetJunkies User
  • Start date
D

DotNetJunkies User

Hi Guys,

I recently created an ASP.net application in Visual Studio 2003. I have built the application to run both on 1.1 and 1.0. Im running the app on .net framework 1.0 all pages work well except on which gives me the error below.

I hope u guys can help.

Regards,
Nick

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method not found: System.String System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.get_SelectedValue().
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: System.String System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.get_SelectedValue().

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: System.String System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.get_SelectedValue().]
PubDevX.loc.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +713

T

Trevor Benedict R

The SelectedValue method of the DropDownList is not supported in ver 1.0

Regards,

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD

*** Sent via Devdex http://www.devdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

Ask a Question