Server Error in '/' Application.

DotNetJunkies User

Hi Guys,

I recently created an ASP.net application in Visual Studio 2003. I have built the application to run both on 1.1 and 1.0. Im running the app on .net framework 1.0 all pages work well except on which gives me the error below.

I hope u guys can help.

Regards,
Nick

Server Error in '/' Application.

Method not found: System.String System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.get_SelectedValue().

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: System.String System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.get_SelectedValue().

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: System.String System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.get_SelectedValue().]
PubDevX.loc.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

Trevor Benedict R

The SelectedValue method of the DropDownList is not supported in ver 1.0

Regards,

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD