EuroPython: Python Frameworks Track submission deadline approaching

Martijn Faassen

Hi there,

The deadline for a talk submission for EuroPython is approaching fast
(april 15). I'm the track chair for the Python frameworks track, and
could use some more talk submissions!

Please see this overview for the place where you can submit talks:

http://www.europython.org/conferences/epc2004/info/

Do you have an interesting Python based framework or library you'd like
others to know about? Please submit a talk proposal on the frameworks track!

Regards,

Martijn

Martijn Faassen

Martijn said:
The deadline for a talk submission for EuroPython is approaching fast
(april 15). I'm the track chair for the Python frameworks track, and
could use some more talk submissions!

For all you myriads of hackers who are rushing to make a submission in
time for the deadline, we've given you a little bit more time: the talk
submission deadline has shifted to the 26th of april!

Regards,

Martijn