EuroPython news update april 27

Discussion in 'Python' started by Martijn Faassen, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. Hi there,

    Back again with news about EuroPython. The talk submission deadline has
    now passed, which means we can give you a little preview of our program:

    http://www.europython.org/conferences/epc2004/info/talks/acceptedTalksOverview

    Note that this is not by far the complete program, just a preview. The
    Zope track for instance hasn't any accepted talks yet at the time of
    this writing, while in reality it's shaping up to be as big as last year
    (i.e. 3 days of Zope related talks).

    If this overview suddenly prompted you to register with the conference,
    please note: the early bird deadline closes may 1st, which is next
    saturday! If you wait until later, you'll pay more.

    More about EuroPython, including how to register, can be found here:

    http://www.europython.org

    Hope to see you at EuroPython!

    Martijn

    Martijn Faassen, Apr 27, 2004