Europython update

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jacob Hallen, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. Jacob Hallen

    Jacob Hallen Guest

    Europython news update
    ======================

    - Due to our earlier delays, we have decided to push the deadline for
    submitting talks until the 26th of April. While we have a nice set of
    proposals in several tracks, there are some that neeed a boost. Submit
    your talk today!

    - Early Bird registration is open, as is registration for cheap accomodation.
    Deadline for both of these is 1 May 2004. This deadline will not move.

    - Our keynote speakers will be Guido van Rossum and Mark Shuttleworth.
    If you don't know who Mark Shuttleworth is, find out at
    http://www.markshuttleworth.com/.
    If you don't know who Guido van Rossum is, you really need to come to
    Europython to find out.

    About Europython

    Europython is a community Python and Zope conference that is now in
    its third year. It will be held in Göteborg, Sweden from 7 June 2004
    until 9 June 2004. There will be many tracks, tutorials, sprints, good
    food, good weather and lots of fun. Göteborg offers lots of fun things
    to do, so it is a good opportunity to bring your family.

    Find out more at http://www.europython.org

    Jacob Hallen, Apr 14, 2004