[EVALUATION] - E03 - jamLang Evaluation Case Applied to Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ilias Lazaridis, Apr 2, 2005.

  1. [EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/f5cd74aa26617f17

    -

    In comparison to the E02 thread, now a more practical one.

    -

    Here is a simple evaluation template (first part) which can be applied
    to the Python language:

    http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/index.html

    If you like, please post the most elegant solutions (either to sections
    or to the whole document).

    I will collect the results and write them down in a document, which will
    compare python with other languages.

    This document can serve as an flash-start (for people which simply like
    to take a look on python).

    http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/python.html

    -

    You can see the ruby version here (which shows some limitations, which
    python can hopefully overcome):

    http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/ruby.html

    ..

    --
    http://lazaridis.com

    Ilias Lazaridis, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
    > [EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/f5cd74aa26617f17
    >
    > -
    >
    > In comparison to the E02 thread, now a more practical one.
    >
    > -
    >
    > Here is a simple evaluation template (first part) which can be applied
    > to the Python language:
    >
    > http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/index.html

    the new template allows you to enter the information in a form and to
    submit it conveniently:

    Ilias Lazaridis, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
    > [EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/f5cd74aa26617f17
    >
    > -
    >
    > In comparison to the E02 thread, now a more practical one.
    >
    > -
    >
    > Here is a simple evaluation template (first part) which can be applied
    > to the Python language:
    >
    > http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/index.html
    >
    > If you like, please post the most elegant solutions (either to sections
    > or to the whole document).
    >
    > I will collect the results and write them down in a document, which will
    > compare python with other languages.
    >
    > This document can serve as an flash-start (for people which simply like
    > to take a look on python).
    >
    > http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/python.html

    the first result:

    Ilias Lazaridis, Apr 24, 2005