Excel API in .NET

Clive

Hi,

Does Excel have to be installed on my machine in order for
me to use the Excel Library in .NET.

I simply want to call some of Excel's functions such as
PRICE and pass in some values and geta result back.

I DO NOT want to use the Excel Application (Workbooks etc)
itself.

Any ideas?

Clive.

Stanley

To use methods in an API it must reside on the system you are using. So the
answer is yes Excel would have to be installed on your system.

Stanley