Excel.exe Application Error. Need Help, Please

Guest

Hi,
I just created a macro on an excel spreadsheet. After I closed this
spreadsheet, an error message popped up: The instruciion at "0x66009da1"
referenced memory at "0x650d5a84". The memory could not be "read". Click on
OK to terminate the program.
Then, another message came up right after I reopened that file: "The
application is about to initialized ActiveX controls that might be unsafe, If
you trust the source of this document, select Yes and the control will be
initialized using your document setting"
This is just happened only with this file.

Thanks in advance

Martin de Jong

due to security or problems a object cant be created. Best to test after
each creating if object variable is set: VB(A): If oMyObject is not
nothing....

BTW, this is DOTNET forum

Martin