  1. I am having difficulty putting formulas in excel, any ideas please.
    --
    Ned

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYXdr?=, May 4, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYXdr?=

    Tom Serface Guest

    I'm assuming you're trying to do this with automation from a program and not
    just entering them through the IDE. You also didn't say which language you
    are running. Here are some examples:

    http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0006.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q141759/
    http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/Simple_Excel_Automation.asp
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Upload...tomation01052007080910AM/ExcelAutomation.aspx
    http://www.kidasa.com/information/programmers/excel/oleexcel.html

    Remember: you will have to have Excel installed on the machine where you are
    running your client.

    Tom

    Tom Serface, May 5, 2007

  3. --