Excellent Java consultant available immediately

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sachin, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. Sachin

    Sachin Guest

    Hi,

    I have excellent Java consultants available with me.

    Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements.

    Consultant Name: Ramachandran

    Experience: 6 years into software development in Java, J2EE
    technologies

    Duration Company Position Held
    March 2006-Till date Business Objects Sr.Software engineer
    Nov 2004 - March 2006 Ness Technologies for Business Object EDC
    Bangalore Sr.Software engineer
    Dec 2003 - Nov 2004 Ascendum Systems Pvt Ltd Bangalore Developer
    Feb 2000 - Dec 2003 Deepak info/Ethicsoft Technologies
    Bangalore Developer

    Technical Skills:

    Primary Java 2.0,OOPS,JSP,Servlets,jdbc,XML, XSL, Struts 1.1,
    JavaScript, Oracle 9.0.2, Tomcat, Jboss 2.4.4, BEA Weblogic
    7.0/8.1,Eclipse 3.x, Solaris 9,Linux
    Secondary UML, EJB,JSF,SQL Server 7.0, PostgreSQL7.1, Xindic1.0,
    Cocoon 2.0.1, JAXP, XFDL,Websphere 5.1,SunOne 7.1 ,Db2,Sybase, ISO
    9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit.

    Qualification: B-Tech in Electrical & Electronics from Calicut
    University, India

    Onsite Experience:
    · Paris for the Product Release of Business Objects XI Solaris MLB
    (2005 May).
    · Paris for requirement analysis of Business Objects XI R2 APIs (2006
    Feb).

    Thanks & Regards,
    Mandar

    402 218 2185
    402 408 6601
    Sachin, Jan 23, 2007

  2. thanks for the chuckle..this made my day...

    karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.fuelindustries.com/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Jan 23, 2007

  3. it was a funny one..............who employs these muppets?

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    "Karl Seguin [MVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jan 23, 2007
  4. Sachin

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Sachin" <> wrote in message

    > I have excellent Java consultants available with me.
    >
    > Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements.

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    Who are these idiots...?
    Mark Rae, Jan 23, 2007