Excellent Java consultant available immediately

Sachin

Hi,

I have excellent Java consultants available with me.

Kindly contact me for your DIRECT CLIENT requirements.

Consultant Name: Ramachandran

Experience: 6 years into software development in Java, J2EE
technologies

Duration Company Position Held
March 2006-Till date Business Objects Sr.Software engineer
Nov 2004 - March 2006 Ness Technologies for Business Object EDC
Bangalore Sr.Software engineer
Dec 2003 - Nov 2004 Ascendum Systems Pvt Ltd Bangalore Developer
Feb 2000 - Dec 2003 Deepak info/Ethicsoft Technologies
Bangalore Developer

Technical Skills:

Primary Java 2.0,OOPS,JSP,Servlets,jdbc,XML, XSL, Struts 1.1,
JavaScript, Oracle 9.0.2, Tomcat, Jboss 2.4.4, BEA Weblogic
7.0/8.1,Eclipse 3.x, Solaris 9,Linux
Secondary UML, EJB,JSF,SQL Server 7.0, PostgreSQL7.1, Xindic1.0,
Cocoon 2.0.1, JAXP, XFDL,Websphere 5.1,SunOne 7.1 ,Db2,Sybase, ISO
9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit.

Qualification: B-Tech in Electrical & Electronics from Calicut
University, India

Onsite Experience:
· Paris for the Product Release of Business Objects XI Solaris MLB
(2005 May).
· Paris for requirement analysis of Business Objects XI R2 APIs (2006
Feb).

Thanks & Regards,
Mandar

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

402 218 2185
402 408 6601

Karl Seguin [MVP]

thanks for the chuckle..this made my day...

karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/
http://www.fuelindustries.com/