Excellent Java consultant available immediately

mandar

Hi,

I have excellent Java consultant available immediately.

Kindly contact me on the below given number for your DIRECT CLIENT
requirements.

Consultant name : Ramchandran

Summary

· 7 years experience in the field of Software Development
· Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using
Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic.
· Expertise Weblogic portal
· Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture
using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development
· Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with
extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server.
· Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using
UML and design patterns.
· Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT.
· Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL
scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc.
· Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000

Skill Summary:

Programming Language Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets)
Database Oracle 8x/9x, MySQL 3.x, 4, PostgreSQL, MS SQL 2000.
Platforms UNIX, Linux, Windows (all versions)
Frameworks Web Application Framework: Jakarta Struts 1.1, Cocoon 2.0.1
Markup Languages/Client Side scripting XML, XSLT, HTML, dHTML,
JavaScript.CSS
Application Servers Jakarta Tomcat 3,4., JBoss, BEA Weblogic, 7.X,
8.1,Sunone7.1, Websphere
Modeling language UML
Project Planning MS project , Scrum Methodology
Version Control System VSS, Perforce.
Tools / Utilities Jakarta Ant, Rational Rose
IDE Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA
Software Process Exposure to software process and documentation like
SRS, SDD, etc.
Exposure to software Development Management Like Scrum
Quality Assurance ISO 9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit

Thanks & Regards,

Mandar
402 408 6601

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Daniel Pitts

Hi, Hello.

I have excellent Java consultant available immediately.
Good, tell him to apply at a Company, rather than a public meeting
place.
Kindly contact me on the below given number for your DIRECT CLIENT
requirements. Wha?

Consultant name : Ramchandran
Is that a first or last name?
Summary

· 7 years experience in the field of Software Development
I've got 17, and I'm only 25 :)
· Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Is SDLC an actual accronym, or are you just trying to embelish?
· Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using
Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic.
I personally know Java, JSP, Servlet, iBatis, Hibernate, XML, SGML,
Spring Framework, Spring Web Flow, Resin, Lucen, Solr.
· Expertise Weblogic portal
Didn't you already list Weblogic?
· Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture
using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development
Ah, so overengineering comes naturally?
· Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with
extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server. What, no Access? Lol.
· Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using
UML and design patterns.
Repeat: Ah, so overengineering comes naturally?
· Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT.
Hmm, didn't you list Java, JSP, and XML before? I guess I'm not the
only one repeating myself.
Although, I have to say, telling people you know XML can mean too many
things, and therefor your claim is meaningless.
· Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL
scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc.
Doesn't that come along with knowing RDBMS?
· Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000 Repeating yourself again?

Skill Summary:

Programming Language Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets)
J2EE is a framework, not a language. No mention of EJB's? Hmm...
Database Oracle 8x/9x, MySQL 3.x, 4, PostgreSQL, MS SQL 2000.
What? MySQL has a version 5 out, which has support for Stored
Proceedures.
Platforms UNIX, Linux, Windows (all versions)
You program Java for Windows 3.11?
Do you have experience on NetBSD?
Frameworks Web Application Framework: Jakarta Struts 1.1, Cocoon 2.0..1 What about J2EE?
Markup Languages/Client Side scripting XML, XSLT, HTML, dHTML,
JavaScript.CSS
Whoopy, you know scripting languages. You forgot to mention Ajax.
Application Servers Jakarta Tomcat 3,4., JBoss, BEA Weblogic, 7.X,
8.1,Sunone7.1, Websphere
Meh, I can't say much about this.
Modeling language UML
Sure you can model, but can you test drive your development?
Project Planning MS project , Scrum Methodology Agile good, Waterfall bad.
Version Control System VSS, Perforce. *Bleach* CVS, SVN?
Tools / Utilities Jakarta Ant, Rational Rose
IDE Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA What version of IDEA?
Software Process Exposure to software process and documentation like
SRS, SDD, etc. Okay, whatever that means.
Exposure to software Development Management Like Scrum
"Exposure to" or "skilled in"? You have a bad tendency of repeating
repeating yourself.
Quality Assurance ISO 9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit Uh huh.

Thanks & Regards,
You're welcome & hope this helps.
Mandar
402 408 6601

Daniel
(clasified number)

Sorry, I really should be nicer.
Too be honest, if I was asked to interview this applicant, I'd fire my
screener.
Smells too much like buzzword complience and too little like realworld
innovation and productivity.

Chris Smith

Daniel Pitts said:
Too be honest, if I was asked to interview this applicant, I'd fire my
screener.
Smells too much like buzzword complience and too little like realworld
innovation and productivity.

To be fair, all resumes that come through sleazy head-hunters smell like
buzzword compliance. And what head-hunter is more sleazy than one who
posts resumes on discussion groups on USENET? This doesn't say anything
about the applicant; but it probably means you don't want to deal with
this head-hunter.