Excellent Java consultant available immediately

Discussion in 'Java' started by mandar, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. mandar

    mandar Guest

    Hi,

    I have excellent Java consultant available immediately.

    Kindly contact me on the below given number for your DIRECT CLIENT
    requirements.

    Consultant name : Ramchandran

    Summary

    · 7 years experience in the field of Software Development
    · Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
    · Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using
    Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic.
    · Expertise Weblogic portal
    · Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture
    using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development
    · Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with
    extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server.
    · Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using
    UML and design patterns.
    · Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT.
    · Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL
    scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc.
    · Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000

    Skill Summary:

    Programming Language Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets)
    Database Oracle 8x/9x, MySQL 3.x, 4, PostgreSQL, MS SQL 2000.
    Platforms UNIX, Linux, Windows (all versions)
    Frameworks Web Application Framework: Jakarta Struts 1.1, Cocoon 2.0.1
    Markup Languages/Client Side scripting XML, XSLT, HTML, dHTML,
    JavaScript.CSS
    Application Servers Jakarta Tomcat 3,4., JBoss, BEA Weblogic, 7.X,
    8.1,Sunone7.1, Websphere
    Modeling language UML
    Project Planning MS project , Scrum Methodology
    Version Control System VSS, Perforce.
    Tools / Utilities Jakarta Ant, Rational Rose
    IDE Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA
    Software Process Exposure to software process and documentation like
    SRS, SDD, etc.
    Exposure to software Development Management Like Scrum
    Quality Assurance ISO 9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit

    Thanks & Regards,

    Mandar
    402 408 6601

    mandar, Jan 26, 2007

  2. On Jan 27, 5:02 am, "mandar" <> wrote:
    > I have excellent Java consultant available immediately.

    So tell him to muck in here and help out.

    Otherwise, p*ss off.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 27, 2007

  3. mandar

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Jan 26, 10:02 am, "mandar" <> wrote:
    > Hi,

    Hello.

    > I have excellent Java consultant available immediately.

    Good, tell him to apply at a Company, rather than a public meeting
    place.

    > Kindly contact me on the below given number for your DIRECT CLIENT
    > requirements.

    Wha?

    > Consultant name : Ramchandran

    Is that a first or last name?

    > Summary
    >
    > · 7 years experience in the field of Software Development

    I've got 17, and I'm only 25 :)
    > · Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

    Is SDLC an actual accronym, or are you just trying to embelish?
    > · Expertise in J2EE architecture and application development using
    > Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, MVC, Struts, Websphere, Weblogic.

    I personally know Java, JSP, Servlet, iBatis, Hibernate, XML, SGML,
    Spring Framework, Spring Web Flow, Resin, Lucen, Solr.
    > · Expertise Weblogic portal

    Didn't you already list Weblogic?
    > · Expertise in development of Distributed Components Architecture
    > using J2EE, 3-tiered systems design and development

    Ah, so overengineering comes naturally?
    > · Expertise in RDBMS concepts like triggers cursor, run stats with
    > extensive working knowledge of databases Oracle, and SQL Server.

    What, no Access? Lol.
    > · Expertise in Object oriented design and development process using
    > UML and design patterns.

    Repeat: Ah, so overengineering comes naturally?
    > · Expertise in Java, JSP, Java Beans, XML, XSLT.

    Hmm, didn't you list Java, JSP, and XML before? I guess I'm not the
    only one repeating myself.
    Although, I have to say, telling people you know XML can mean too many
    things, and therefor your claim is meaningless.
    > · Database designing, PL/SQL programming. Working with PL/SQL
    > scripts, SQL, Writing stored procedures. etc.

    Doesn't that come along with knowing RDBMS?
    > · Expertise in Oracle 9,8.i/7.1, and SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000

    Repeating yourself again?

    > Skill Summary:
    >
    > Programming Language Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets)

    J2EE is a framework, not a language. No mention of EJB's? Hmm...
    > Database Oracle 8x/9x, MySQL 3.x, 4, PostgreSQL, MS SQL 2000.

    What? MySQL has a version 5 out, which has support for Stored
    Proceedures.
    > Platforms UNIX, Linux, Windows (all versions)

    You program Java for Windows 3.11?
    Do you have experience on NetBSD?
    > Frameworks Web Application Framework: Jakarta Struts 1.1, Cocoon 2.0..1

    What about J2EE?
    > Markup Languages/Client Side scripting XML, XSLT, HTML, dHTML,
    > JavaScript.CSS

    Whoopy, you know scripting languages. You forgot to mention Ajax.
    > Application Servers Jakarta Tomcat 3,4., JBoss, BEA Weblogic, 7.X,
    > 8.1,Sunone7.1, Websphere

    Meh, I can't say much about this.
    > Modeling language UML

    Sure you can model, but can you test drive your development?
    > Project Planning MS project , Scrum Methodology

    Agile good, Waterfall bad.
    > Version Control System VSS, Perforce.

    *Bleach* CVS, SVN?
    > Tools / Utilities Jakarta Ant, Rational Rose
    > IDE Eclipse 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA

    What version of IDEA?
    > Software Process Exposure to software process and documentation like
    > SRS, SDD, etc.

    Okay, whatever that means.
    > Exposure to software Development Management Like Scrum

    "Exposure to" or "skilled in"? You have a bad tendency of repeating
    repeating yourself.
    > Quality Assurance ISO 9001: 2000 Requirements & Quality Audit

    Uh huh.

    > Thanks & Regards,

    You're welcome & hope this helps.

    > Mandar
    > 402 408 6601

    Daniel
    (clasified number)

    Sorry, I really should be nicer.
    Too be honest, if I was asked to interview this applicant, I'd fire my
    screener.
    Smells too much like buzzword complience and too little like realworld
    innovation and productivity.
    Daniel Pitts, Jan 27, 2007
  4. mandar

    Chris Smith Guest

    Daniel Pitts <> wrote:
    > Too be honest, if I was asked to interview this applicant, I'd fire my
    > screener.
    > Smells too much like buzzword complience and too little like realworld
    > innovation and productivity.

    To be fair, all resumes that come through sleazy head-hunters smell like
    buzzword compliance. And what head-hunter is more sleazy than one who
    posts resumes on discussion groups on USENET? This doesn't say anything
    about the applicant; but it probably means you don't want to deal with
    this head-hunter.

    --
    Chris Smith
    Chris Smith, Feb 10, 2007