Excellent Job Opportunity for C++ Programmer with our Top US clients

Discussion in 'C++' started by Shweta sharma, Feb 6, 2011.

  1. We have various openings for C++ Professionals, with our Top US
    Clients all over US.
    To pursue this opportunity and for further details reach me at
    with your updated profile ASAP.

    Thanks,
    Shweta
     
    Shweta sharma, Feb 6, 2011
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Feb 6, 11:45 am, Shweta sharma <> wrote:
    > We have various openings for C++ Professionals, with our Top US
    > Clients all over US.
    > To pursue this opportunity and for further details reach me at
    > with your updated profile ASAP.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Shweta
    >


    Hi
    Please specify your e-mail address clearly.

    Regards,
    -- Saeed Amrollahi
     
    Saeed Amrollahi, Feb 6, 2011
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Shweta sharma

    SG Guest

    On 6 Feb., 11:33, Saeed Amrollahi wrote:
    > On Feb 6, 11:45 am, Shweta sharma wrote:
    > >

    > Please specify your e-mail address clearly.

    He/She did. You just don't seem to be aware of how the Google Groups
    interface works. It does hide email addresses and requires you to
    prove that you are human in order to see those addresses in all their
    glory.
     
    SG, Feb 6, 2011
    #3
  4. On Feb 6, 2:13 pm, SG <> wrote:
    > On 6 Feb., 11:33, Saeed Amrollahi wrote:> On Feb 6, 11:45 am, Shweta sharma wrote:
    > > >

    > > Please specify your e-mail address clearly.

    >
    > He/She did. You just don't seem to be aware of how the Google Groups
    > interface works. It does hide email addresses and requires you to
    > prove that you are human in order to see those addresses in all their
    > glory.


    I know that and I know about Captcha. I tried the captcha several
    times
    and the google didn't response appropriately. So, I thought, may be
    his/her
    address is wrong. No it tends to work.

    Thank you.
    -- Saeed Amrollahi
     
    Saeed Amrollahi, Feb 6, 2011
    #4
  5. On Feb 6, 2:33 am, Saeed Amrollahi <> wrote:
    > On Feb 6, 11:45 am, Shweta sharma <> wrote:
    >
    > > We have various openings for C++ Professionals, with our Top US
    > > Clients all over US.
    > > To pursue this opportunity and for further details reach me at
    > > with your updated profile ASAP.

    >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Shweta
    > >

    >
    > Hi
    > Please specify your e-mail address clearly.
    >
    > Regards,
    >   -- Saeed Amrollahi
     
    Shweta sharma, Feb 8, 2011
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. James McGill
    Replies:
    15
    Views:
    1,122
    Roedy Green
    Mar 30, 2006
  2. anu
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    351
  3. anu
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    358
  4. anu
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    374
  5. anu
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    329
Loading...

Share This Page