Excellent opprtunity for SAP FICO Consultants With experience inGL,AP,AR(or)AA,CCA Malaysia/Singap

Discussion in 'Java' started by HR Head, Jan 10, 2008.

  1. HR Head

    HR Head Guest

    I-Soft Solutions is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end
    solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and
    efficiency. I-Soft Global Consulting Services has operations in
    countries across globe in UK , Malaysia , India , Philippines and
    Singapore . Our portfolio of solutions and services includes
    outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT
    consulting and Technology Training.

    We have multiple excellent opening for SAP FICO Consultants with
    experience in GL,AP,AR(or)AA,CCA

    Location :- Singapore/Malaysia

    Please rush your profiles to isoftsolutions@ yahoo.com mention with
    your current and expected salaries and earliest availability and we ll
    be contacting you at the earliest .

    Please do refer your friends incase you find this opening is not
    matching your profile.

    Adithya
    +60 17 2369345
    HR Team