Excellent opening for JD Edwards Consultants [email protected]

HR Head

I-Soft Global Consulting Services is a global provider of IT services
and end-to-end solutions designed to help clients improve their
competitiveness and efficiency. I-Soft

Global Consulting Services has operations in countries across globe in
UK, Malaysia, India, Philippines and Singapore. Our portfolio of
solutions and services includes

outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT
consulting and Technology Training.

We have multiple excellent opening for JD Edwards Consultants.

Location :- Singapore

Please rush your profiles to isoftsolutions@ yahoo. com

Please mention your current and expected salaries and earliest
availability

And we ll be contacting you at the earliest.

Please do refer your friends incase you find this opening is not
matching your profile.

Adithya
+60 14 6362818
HR Team