    Web.config file identity impersonate option is also true.
    How can i avoid this error message?
    Please help...Thanks to all of you for investing the time and replying.
    Hemant shastri, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Re: Exception Access denied , creating a new excel object in ASP.Net

    Microsoft does not support using Excel from a server application.

    SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a 100% safe managed Excel compatible
    spreadsheet component for .NET which works very nicely in server
    applications, including ASP.NET - and perform much better than Excel.
    It has an API which is similar to Excel and can be distributed royalty
    free.

    See www.spreadsheetgear.com for a free evaluation.

    Joe Erickson
    SpreadsheetGear
    SpreadsheetGear, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Re: Exception Access denied , creating a new excel object in ASP.Net

    Hi !
    u have to use a different API when creating objects in ASP.NET
    use Server.CreateObject

    wityh regards
    yawar

    Rai Yawar Ijaz, Jul 29, 2005