Exception thrown & Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2 while connecting to db2/400 through

Discussion in 'Java' started by savita, Dec 30, 2006.

  1. savita

    savita Guest

    Hello,
    I have written th following code to connect to db2/400 ->

    try
    {
    //Connect to a database
    Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection
    ("jdbc:db2:192.168.0.10","SAVITA","SAVITA");
    }
    catch (SQLException e)
    {
    System.out.println("SQL Exception: ");
    System.out.println(e);
    }
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------

    I am getting the following error
    SQL Exception
    Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------

    On my pc I am not having db2jcct2.dll .
    Is the location of db2jcct2.dll ->C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB
    The SQLLIB directory is missing.
    If I have to install db2jcct2.dll, where would I install it,where
    would I get it.
    I have searched to down load the db2jcct2.dll, but couldn't.

    Is this dll related to as400.I have as400 installed on my PC.Can this
    be possible ,while installing
    as400 ,the SQLLIB didn't get install.

    Do let me know how I go about.

    Thanks
    Regards,
    Savita

    savita, Dec 30, 2006

  2. savita

    Lew Guest

    Re: Exception thrown & Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2while connecting to db2/400 through java

    savita wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I have written th following code to connect to db2/400 ->
    >
    > try
    > {
    > //Connect to a database
    > Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection
    > ("jdbc:db2:192.168.0.10","SAVITA","SAVITA");
    > }
    > catch (SQLException e)
    > {
    > System.out.println("SQL Exception: ");
    > System.out.println(e);
    > }
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------
    >
    > I am getting the following error
    > SQL Exception
    > Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------
    >
    > On my pc I am not having db2jcct2.dll .
    > Is the location of db2jcct2.dll ->C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB
    > The SQLLIB directory is missing.
    > If I have to install db2jcct2.dll, where would I install it,where
    > would I get it.
    > I have searched to down load the db2jcct2.dll, but couldn't.
    >

    > Is this dll related to as400.I have as400 installed on my PC.Can this
    > be possible ,while installing
    > as400 ,the SQLLIB didn't get install.
    >

    > Do let me know how I go about.
    >

    > Thanks
    > Regards,
    > Savita

    Isn't this the same message you posted in thread "Failure in loading T2 native
    library db2jcct2"?

    - Lew

    Lew, Dec 30, 2006