www.westerncartooncards.ca

Western Cartoon Cards would like to exchange links.

We recieve many visitors a day to our website, which also includes
robots from many of the TOP Search Engines. By listing your website
Link in our search engine, it is more than likely that the robots will
go to your website Link and check it out and if it's Search Engine
Friendly, then your website will probably get indexed in the TOP
Search Engines. By adding your website Link this will help you get
more visitors and it will also provide a reference to your website,
which will give you a better ranking in the Search Engines.

If YOU link to us, We link to you!

If you are interested in exchanging links with us then Go To:
http://www.westerncartooncards.ca/Links.html

You can also visit or home page http://www.westerncartooncards.ca to
check out our products and services.

Thanks,
Western Cartoon Cards

P.S. Do NOT email us at the Email address on this post. You will not
get a reply! Go to our Website instead!

Toby Inkster

kate.simpson said:
What *I* want to know is...
How do you get a background (like yours) that is static and non-tiling...

CSS. You want the "background-repeat" and "background-attachment"
properties.