    Do you have a link to a site with a simple tutorial?
    I'm new of this...

    Thanks!!!
    GiovanniCR, Nov 8, 2006

  2. GiovanniCR wrote:
    > Hi, how can I compile an executable file from my work to carry me and
    > install over all pc I want?

    This really depends on what libraries your application needs. The
    classic libraries that most applications compiled with Visual C use are
    CRT and MFC. Both can be linked as static libraries. This way the size
    of the resulting binary will increase, but you need to deploy only one
    binary. Google for "static linking" and "Visual C" and you'll get lots
    of information of how to do this.

    > I'm new of this...

    I see. As a regular reader of this newsgroup you'd have noticed that
    your question is a little bit off-topic here and should better be asked
    in microsoft.public.vc.language. Especially the deployment of
    dynamically linked MFC arises many questions, which would be completely
    off-topic here.

    Regards,
    Stuart
    Stuart Redmann, Nov 8, 2006