execl function

kisshug

i 'm working on a project in that i have 2 use 'execl' function can an
one give
how to use this function with 2 small programs in unix environment

Jack Klein

i 'm working on a project in that i have 2 use 'execl' function can any
one give
how to use this function with 2 small programs in unix environment.

There is no 'excel' function defined by the C language or its library.
This is a non-standard extension, so we don't discuss it here.

The best place to ask about Unix/POSIX extensions is
Best to explain what it is that you don't
understand after reading the man pages.