    how to use this function with 2 small programs in unix environment

    --
    kisshu
    kisshug, Dec 25, 2005

  2. kisshug

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:58:27 -0500, kisshug
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > i 'm working on a project in that i have 2 use 'execl' function can any
    > one give
    > how to use this function with 2 small programs in unix environment.

    There is no 'excel' function defined by the C language or its library.
    This is a non-standard extension, so we don't discuss it here.

    The best place to ask about Unix/POSIX extensions is
    news:comp.unix.programmer. Best to explain what it is that you don't
    understand after reading the man pages.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com