executable file runs on some computers, not all

George Orwell

Anthony said:
Right now it's looking more and more like he is being hounded for being a
Christian.

I define a Christian as someone who follows the teachings of
Christ, not simply someone who believes in certain tenets of
Christianity on an ad hoc basis. YMMV. Since Heathfield doesn't
follow the teachings of Christ, I don't see him as a Christian, and
therefore I can't hound him for being one. If he's getting hounded
at all for anything religion related, it's for his overbearing
hypocrisy. Were he a Christian reserving judgement, turning the
other cheek, and loving one and all, he would very unlikely be
getting called out in the other thread for his bullshit. The
fact is that Heathfield engages in some very un-Christian-like
behavior on this and other newsgroups, so maybe he should clean
out his own stinking house before acting like the epitome of morality he
most certainly is not. If he doesn't want to talk technical with
Tomas, that's fine. But encouraging others not to do so with
his off-topic moralizing drivel is simply arrogant, sort of like
that whole anti-Google thing he has going on, where his opinion
of himself is so inflated that he thinks people honestly give a
shit whether he replies to posts from Google users or not.
(Oddly enough, he does reply anyway. That's more hilarious than
Jack Klein's empty killfile.)

Yours,
Han from China

https://www.mixmaster.it