Experienced Perl scripter with XML

Scott

I am hoping to locate an experienced Perl programmer with XML
experience who can assist me (or is for hire) in creating a
non-commercial Perl script that will accept a non-XML coded text file
and produce a well-formed, validating XML file based on a supplied DTD.

If there is anyone who is interested or can point us in the right
direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Scott

Paul Lalli

Scott said:
I am hoping to locate an experienced Perl programmer with XML
experience who can assist me (or is for hire) in creating a
non-commercial Perl script that will accept a non-XML coded text file
and produce a well-formed, validating XML file based on a supplied DTD.

If there is anyone who is interested or can point us in the right
direction it would be greatly appreciated.

You asked for two very different things.

You want someone to assist you? Post what you have, and people here
will be happy to assist you in completing or fixing it.

You want to hire someone? Check out one of the newsgroups with "jobs"
in its name, or look at http://jobs.perl.org

Paul Lalli