Experts Only! How do you fix this problem?

Andy Dingley

I'd be flattered if I were you. That "square eye" image could be knocked
up in Windows Paint by David Blunkett.

No it couldn't - he'd just get a civil servant to do it while he was
shagging someone's wife and getting us to pay for her.

Jukka K. Korpela

[ something ]

Please keep using pointless Subject lines, if there's nothing worth
looking at in them, especially from an expert's point of view.
Thank you in advance.

Starshine Moonbeam

Duende said:
While sitting in a puddle Richard scribbled in the mud:

That can of Drano I'll pay you a whole buck-25 to eat.
You could start by taking MY square eye stuff off your home page.
http://geocities.com/r_bullis/

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Welcome to the st00pid show. It's a trainwreck that never ends.

Bullis, copyright violations are bad. This guy could sue the crap out of
you and win. Not that he'd ever get anything because you have nothing
but a husk of a crappy trailer with a homemade stepstairs of death that
leans to the left.

Kali

Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:17:36 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...
WTF?

That can of Drano I'll pay you a whole buck-25 to eat.

That may be the only cure.

Looks like it's been hipcrimed.
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Welcome to the st00pid show. It's a trainwreck that never ends.

Bullis, copyright violations are bad. This guy could sue the crap out of
you and win. Not that he'd ever get anything because you have nothing
but a husk of a crappy trailer with a homemade stepstairs of death that
leans to the left.

And a hole in the bathroom floor.

Kali

Starshine Moonbeam

Kali said:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:17:36 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...

That may be the only cure.

Looks like it's been hipcrimed.

And a hole in the bathroom floor.

That hole in the floor probably is the bathroom.

Kali

Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:22:25 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...
That hole in the floor probably is the bathroom.

It's gotta be a bun freezer up there tonight, too. Stuff
probably freezes before it hits the ground.

Kali

.Obsidian.

LOL here it is. Bullis and his plethora of st00pidity. I new if I was
patient i would stumble on some of his inane bullshit.
/grabs a coffee and watchs the show

/marcvs

Starshine Moonbeam

Kali said:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:22:25 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...

It's gotta be a bun freezer up there tonight, too. Stuff
probably freezes before it hits the ground.

I wonder what the critter content of his house his?

Kali

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:03:40 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...
I wonder what the critter content of his house his?
Well, you know that's badger country up there. There are
probably lots of raccoons and possums, too. One big happy
family.

Kali

Starshine Moonbeam

Kali said:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:03:40 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...

Well, you know that's badger country up there. There are
probably lots of raccoons and possums, too. One big happy
family.

Kali

Dear Santa,

You can make up for me getting jack shit this year by making a badger
bite Bullis in the ass.

Sincerely,
Starshine

Kali

Sun, 26 Dec 2004 02:22:09 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...
Dear Santa,

You can make up for me getting jack shit this year by making a badger
bite Bullis in the ass.

Sincerely,
Starshine

But not without releasing an environmental impact statement
first, of course. Poor, poor, bucky badger.

Kali

Starshine Moonbeam

Kali said:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 02:22:09 -0600, Starshine Moonbeam
(e-mail address removed) says...

But not without releasing an environmental impact statement
first, of course.

I thought that's what the hole was for.

:)
Poor, poor, bucky badger.

Bucky's got a sweet gig going, he's not gonna waste time on Bullis.
He'll get a relative to do his dirty work.