extra flags in O3 than O2??

vkaushal21

in optimization level 3 of gcc there are certain flags which are
extra/ differ from O2
i am unable to find a list of these flags.
please send me the list or a link for these.

Keith Thompson

vkaushal21 said:
in optimization level 3 of gcc there are certain flags which are
extra/ differ from O2
i am unable to find a list of these flags.
please send me the list or a link for these.

Assuming that the extensive documentation provided with gcc doesn't
answer your question, try posting to gnu.gcc.help.

CBFalconer

vkaushal21 said:
in optimization level 3 of gcc there are certain flags which are
extra/ differ from O2
i am unable to find a list of these flags.
please send me the list or a link for these.

Try "info gcc".