favorites

Prophet

How do I put the icon onto the favourites list when a user adds my page to
their favourites?

Prophet

Randy Webb said:
Prophet said the following on 8/5/2005 10:47 PM:

Voodoo maybe? Or witch-craft? What does this have to do with Javascript?

Not sure - asking because I do not know how to do it - obviously it is not a
JavaScript that does it - sorry for being an inconvenience but I thought
this was a place to ask for help - no fears, I will go else where with my
questions

Kimmo Laine

Prophet said:
Not sure - asking because I do not know how to do it - obviously it is not
a JavaScript that does it - sorry for being an inconvenience but I thought
this was a place to ask for help - no fears, I will go else where with my
questions

If you had bothered to check the url Randy gave you, <URL:
http://www.favicon.com/ >
you would have found the answer. It is a thing called favicon and you can
read about it at the given link. You should go to said url with your
questions, and you shall find answers.