fcntl under windows

design4future

Hello I am using the Module Net::HTTPServer

This module uses the fcntl function. This program raises an error.

Your vendor has not defined POSIX macro F_GETFL, used at
E:/_server/perl/site/lib/Net/HTTPServer.pm line 1092

can anybody help?

how can i make thi sscript working under windows?

greetings

A. Sinan Unur

Hello I am using the Module Net::HTTPServer

This module uses the fcntl function. This program raises an error.

Which program?
Your vendor has not defined POSIX macro F_GETFL, used at
E:/_server/perl/site/lib/Net/HTTPServer.pm line 1092

can anybody help?

how can i make thi sscript working under windows?

Which script?

D:\Home> perl -MNet::HTTPServer -e "print $Net::HTTPServer::VERSION"
1.1.1

D:\Home> cat http.pl
use Net::HTTPServer;

use strict;
use warnings;

my $server = Net::HTTPServer->new(
port => 8888,
docroot => q{D:/WWW/Unur/htdocs},
debug => [ qw(http) ],
);

$server->Start();

$server->Process(); # Run forever

D:\Home> start http.pl

The browse to http://127.0.0.1:8888/

This works for me.

Please read the posting guidelines and post a short, self-contained
script that still exhibits the problem you are experiencing.

Sinan