File Creation Problem with CGI Scripts in Apache cgi-bin (Fedora Core 3)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by BestFriend, Aug 21, 2006.

  1. BestFriend

    BestFriend Guest

    Can Anyone Help me?

    I have an Online quiz test Program. I have written this program in C++.
    It creates a CGI Script that I use with Apache server putting it in
    cgi-bin directory and I was using this script in Linux 7.1, 7.3 and 9.0
    but now I load Fedora Core 3 in my server and configure all the things
    needed for my program.

    Now the script is running and doing all the work except creating file
    in cgi-bin directory.

    Note: I have give write permission of (html) /var/www/html and
    (cgi-bin) /var/www/cgi-bin directory to all.

    But My script can't create any file in cgi-bin directory.

    Please if you have any information help me.

    fozlul

    BestFriend, Aug 21, 2006

  2. BestFriend wrote:
    > Can Anyone Help me?
    >
    > I have an Online quiz test Program. I have written this program in
    > C++. [...]

    I am sure there is a reason why you posted this to a Perl NG. Unfortunately
    my limited intellect fails to see the reason. Would you mind to enlighten
    me, please?

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Aug 21, 2006

  3. BestFriend

    Guest

    "BestFriend" <> wrote:

    > But My script can't create any file in cgi-bin directory.

    Presumably this is a Perl script which is created by C++, right?

    > Please if you have any information help me.

    I don't, but $! probably does.

    Xho

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    , Aug 21, 2006