    after this page could not be accessed. There are some
    other ASP pages as well which become unavailable (giving
    file not found errors) from time to time.
    Help Needed, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Hi,

    It sounds like iis or one of its components may be crashing? Are you seeing
    any events in your eventlog, any events saying service or process
    terminated unexpectedly?
    While your trying to track down the problem, I would consider putting that
    application into high application protection so it doesn't bring down your
    other asp pages.

    Best regards,
    Jason M. Murray [MSFT]

    Jason M. Murray, Sep 19, 2003