File structure for 'ri' database - Windows One Click Installer + RubyGems Question

Lothar Scholz

Hello ruby-talk,

I'm trying to find out where the yaml files are stored, that build the
ri database. With the one click installer i get them all at

"C:\ruby\share\ri\1.8\site"

Shouldn't they get stored under

"C:\ruby\share\ri\1.8\system" ?

Also no data for the the site extensions is generated by a normal
default installation. I think that should happen automatically.

And what about GEMS ?
I find generated rdoc files in a directory like:

"C:\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\doc\dev-utils-1.0.1\rdoc"

but not the ri files.