file upload in struts

taciturn.maven

I tried searching google, couldn't find anything. Hope someone can
provide some insight.

I am trying to upload bunch of files using struts file upload. On the
HTML form, i have an array of file element named "theFile". The
default size limit for uploading is 250 mb.

Now I understand that if I try to upload a single file above 250 megs
it will not upload because of size limitation. However how does it
work in case of a file array? In case of a file array what is the
actual limit? Is it individual files or collective size of all the
files?

Does anyone know bell and whistles of struts code? Thanks.