Final version maybe?

Richard

Richard said:
It validates too!
Perhaps an abuse of the scrolling division feature, but hey, what rule
says the scroll can not be horizontal?
I'm not scrolling the page, just the division.
So if iframe scrolls are legit, why not horizontally scrolling divisions?
begin slapping me around brucie.

Very odd. In opera, the first table cell width does not work right causing
one to scroll way over to see the rest. While mozilla shows it properly.
Do not understand that.

Richard

Daniel said:
Should it scroll this far?

Opera 7.23, Win 2000 Pro.

Yeah it does in opera for some reason.
So I may get rid of the tables and go with divisions instead.
Guess that may be due to the extra wide definition I gave the main table.

rf

Richard said:
Very odd. In opera, the first table cell width does not work right causing
one to scroll way over to see the rest. While mozilla shows it properly.

I would have thought you whould test this in all browsers you have to hand
before submitting it here for review.

I wonder how many people out there have just found a problem using opera and
are at this very minute drafting a response.
You have just wasted their time.
Do not understand that.

Neither do I.

Cheers