Fixed Name Assemblies

Vishal Dalsania

Hello all,

In asp.net 2.0 we have option for the pre compilation. While i publish a
website with that option it create a different name dll each time i publish
website. There is one option to create fixed name assemblies but it create
so many assemblies as i have 200-300 pages and it creates different
assemblies each time.

It is becoming difficult to me as i have to update pages daily at my
development server.

Is there anyway we can create single assembly with fixed name or any other
way to solve my problem.

Regards,
Vishal Dalsania