Flash in ASP.NET 2.0

Jeff

hey

ASP.NET 2.0

I'm trying to use a flash movie in a asp.net 2.0 web page (.aspx), but I'm
not sure what I'm doing here is correct. Because the page NEVER fully loads
when using the flash movie... the flash movie is only 22kb so it should take
that long time... something must be wrong here

Here is the markup of my web page:
<%@ Page Language="C#" %>
<script runat="server">
</script>

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<embed src="~/Flash/config.swf" width="550" height="150"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed>
</form>

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong here?

Mark Fitzpatrick

It's the tilde in the URL ~. You'll need to write out the relative path in
order for it to work since the browser has no idea what the tilde is.

Jeff

WOW, thank you very much

Mark Fitzpatrick said:
It's the tilde in the URL ~. You'll need to write out the relative path in
order for it to work since the browser has no idea what the tilde is.

Guest

try to write asp.net code in macromedia dreamweaver there is a options just u
click on flash activeX contols is there chose flash swf file then insert then
run the page...