    to see the result in Opera (this browser supports both of WML and HTML) and
    I always view source and see the code in HTML.

    Can I config on web.config or any properties in Mobile Form ?
    Sara T., Apr 5, 2004

  2. You can configure this in "machine.config" in
    "c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config". Search for "Opera"
    and add 'preferredRenderingType = "wml11"' to tell it to use wml 1.1 by
    default. You can play around with other stuff as well in there.

    "Sara T." <> wrote in message
    > I'm a new beginner to develop web page on mobile phone by using VB.NET

    2003

    > I need to know that how can I force the output page to WML, not HTML. I

    need

    news.microsoft.com, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    Thanks a lot.
    Another point is could I add something to web.config ? Because if I change
    in machine.config, it means every web sites have to be effectd.

    Sara T., Apr 8, 2004
  4. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    Thanks again.