Force page to WML

Sara T.

I'm a new beginner to develop web page on mobile phone by using VB.NET 2003

I need to know that how can I force the output page to WML, not HTML. I need
to see the result in Opera (this browser supports both of WML and HTML) and
I always view source and see the code in HTML.

Can I config on web.config or any properties in Mobile Form ?

news.microsoft.com

You can configure this in "machine.config" in
"c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config". Search for "Opera"
and add 'preferredRenderingType = "wml11"' to tell it to use wml 1.1 by
default. You can play around with other stuff as well in there.

Sara T.

Thanks a lot.
Another point is could I add something to web.config ? Because if I change
in machine.config, it means every web sites have to be effectd.

Sara T.

Thanks again.

I've got it.