Forged articles

Keith Thompson

A certain troll has been posting forged articles under my name. These
forgeries aren't difficult to detect by examining the headers, or just
by reading the articles themselves.

Antoninus Twink

A certain troll has been posting forged articles under my name. These
forgeries aren't difficult to detect by examining the headers, or just
by reading the articles themselves.

To coin a phrase, "Did you have a question about C?"

vippstar

A certain troll has been posting forged articles under my name. These
forgeries aren't difficult to detect by examining the headers, or just
by reading the articles themselves.

Ah damn! I thought it was really weird you killfiled Richard
Heathfield...

CBFalconer

Keith said:
A certain troll has been posting forged articles under my name.
These forgeries aren't difficult to detect by examining the
headers, or just by reading the articles themselves.

And this one is genuine.

Kenny McCormack

And this one is genuine.

The general rule is this: If it is dull as dishwater, then it is the
real Keith. If it is at all amusing and/or entertaining, then it is a
"fake". One of those cases where the fake is superior to the genuine
article (no pun intended).

I don't think Keith himself would disagree with the above
characterization. He prides himself on his "dull as dishwater" style.
But having said that, let me add that KT *is* in the "select for reading"
section of my killfile, simply because I am really into the masochistic
aspect of reading his posts. They *are* amusing, in an admitedly
post-modern sort of way.