Formated DropDown List

James Doughty

Does anyone know of a way to DropDown list display 2 columns and make the
columns widths match up
i.e.

James Doughty
Matt Ellison
Phillip White

I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,
James Doughty

Pat

James try doing it using SQL like:-
select me, RTRIM(Name) + ', ' + RTRIM(lastname) as people from comapny
Hope that helps
Patrick

Craig Deelsnyder

Does anyone know of a way to DropDown list display 2 columns and make the
columns widths match up
i.e.

James Doughty
Matt Ellison
Phillip White

I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,
James Doughty

Only if you used a monospace font for the ddl. Then you could do some
manipulation of the data as mentioned in the other reply. But if you're
not using something like Courier New for your font, it won't matter, as
you can't create the string value to line up in every case.....

James Doughty

I did something like that but was hoping to have a better, but the
problem below is that the columns don't align up. I don't know the
lengths and they have to match up. It can be done by finding the longest
string and adding spaces at the end.
A better sample would be:

Account Agency
234233 Internal Revenue