formatting a dropdown

Discussion in 'HTML' started by WindAndWaves, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. WindAndWaves

    WindAndWaves Guest

    WindAndWaves, Oct 19, 2004

  2. WindAndWaves

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Oct 19, 2004

  3. WindAndWaves

    WindAndWaves Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In alt.html WindAndWaves said:
    >

    > > http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html

    > i stopped wasting my time, money and bandwidth allocation at 150k

    I have reduced it. I am sorry for that.

    Cheers

    Nicolaas
    PS do you have some sort of bandwith measurement tool and if so, where did
    you get it and can I get one?

    WindAndWaves, Oct 19, 2004
  4. WindAndWaves

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html WindAndWaves said:

    >>> http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html
    >>> http://www.cemac.co.nz/wellington_index.html

    i assume getting it to look the same refers to the line between menu
    items. li{border-bottom:1px solid red;} will point you in the right
    direction.

    > I have reduced it. I am sorry for that.

    i've already gone over my limit for this month so i'm on .15c/mb

    > PS do you have some sort of bandwith measurement tool

    my browser shows how much its downloading and other fun 'n giggly
    things.

    http://opera.com/

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 19, 2004
  5. WindAndWaves

    jake Guest

    In message <q1Ycd.45$>, WindAndWaves
    <> writes
    >Hi Everyone
    >
    >I am trying to get the following dropdown menu:
    >http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html
    >
    >to look more like
    >
    >http://www.cemac.co.nz/wellington_index.html
    >
    >I have been working on it for a couple of years, but I do not know how to
    >progress from here
    >
    >Tia
    >
    >- Nicolaas

    You might want to have a look at both pages in a number of browsers and
    with images switched OFF. Does it make sense?

    regards.
    --
    Jake

    jake, Oct 19, 2004