FormsAuthentication.GetRedirectUrl returns non-existing page ??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Rafi, Dec 24, 2003.

  1. Rafi

    Rafi Guest

    hi,

    i have copied to my PC an ASP.NET project that was developed on a
    different PC.
    I have managed to create a virtual directory and build the project
    with no errors. when i use the browser to access the application it
    works fine and i can login (Forms Authentication) and use the
    application.
    When I run the application via vs.net 2002 in debug, within the
    btnLogon_Click of the Login page there is a call to
    FormsAuthentication.GetRedirectUrl(UserNameText.Text, False).ToLower()
    that returns a url to "/myApp/webform1.aspx"

    I have no such source in my project named "webform1.aspx" and i have
    scaned all files in my project, none of them even include the string
    "webform1".

    so where did it come from ? and how can i solve this ?

    thanks

    rafi

    Rafi, Dec 24, 2003